Monday, July 16, 2007

Ronnie Belliblog

One day, I drafted a fantasy baseball team fantasy baseball team and ended up with
Ronnie Belliard for no reason I could figure out. So, I thought I could either replace him with a player I actually wanted or I could become a fan of his. I did neither. I kept him on my roster for a while, but never actually created a blog to pretend I was a fan of his. Now is my chance.

Pros:
I have the opportunity.
He's as good a subject as any other relatively older player who could use a fan who doesn't really care much about him

Cons:
I don't really care much about him.
It's really only one joke. Two if you count the humor of calling it Ronnie Belliblog.
I'd actually have to keep up with his games. And his games are like every day. Who has time for that?
Ronnie Belliblog isn't really all that funny.
He's no longer on my fantasy baseball roster.

So, that's the long and the short of the Ronnie Belliard focus. Think about it. Give feedback if you'd like.

And have a good day.

No comments: