Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Beef With . . .

I continue my niche exploration today with beefs.

Okay, this isn't so much a niche thing as it is putting my thoughts out for anyone to see even though there hasn't been much call for information on those with whom I am currently in dispute. However, misery does love company; so people might enjoy someone else shares having a beef with certain people.

Now, if I could focus my beef with people on people needing to be brought out of the shadows, there might be some use for it. Researching malfeasance could start reform and end up making the world a better place.

Pros:
Venting for the author
Commiseration
Reform

Cons:
Negative
Not really a niche
Low interest in it

There's my first beef. I have a beef with niche evaluations. They are so demoralizing.

And have a good day.

No comments: