Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This entry was added via Zoho


This week's assignment is on the subject of 2.0 collaboration tools--specifically, Zoho and Google Docs. There are two things wrong with Zoho and Google Docs.

 

First, I don't see task list or GANNT chart options.

 

Second, I found out about this AFTER my Project Manager course. This would have been great for writing up Scope Statements, Team Contracts, Business Cases, etc. since my project mates and I didn't have a share drive we could use. At least we were all local for that. A previous "job" I had entailed working with people from all over the U.S., from Canada, and one person in Japan. It would have been a lot easier with these collaboration tools.

 

Another great tool for 2.0.

 

If I am successful with this, it will be posted on my blog

1 comment:

Melissa Rethlefsen said...

For group projects, nothing beats these kinds of tools. SO much easier!