Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Procrasti Nation

Greetings,


Since I started this blog about 11 weeks ago, I've been trying to find focus or an area for expertise in which to take this 2.0 utility and make a name for myself. Now, with our 2.0 learning experience nearing an end (at least, with directed learning), it's time to bring this blog to a focus-finding finale as well.

I've looked at doughnuts, creatiminating words, doughnuts, stealing my wife's blog idea, beefs, groupthink, sports announcer bloopers, WeSearch, doughnuts, Things What Go to Eleven, television demands, and Kumbaya. I've even looked at Ronnie Belliard, a baseball player. Oh, and doughnuts.

Clearly, after 11 weeks of delaying a decision, the choice is obvious. It can only be one thing. My area of expertise should be procrastination! It's not really a matter of becoming an expert. It appears as if I already am an expert in procrastination. I mean, for criminy's sakes, 11 weeks? So, join me as I explore the wonders and advances of procrastination. If you get around to it.

Pros:

Oh, I was just looking into that. I'll let you know when I have something

Cons:

Check with me next week. I may have some information at that time.


Thank you for letting me share with you my purpose-finding mission. It's been as enjoyable as doughnuts on this side. I hope it's been likewise on yours.

And have a good day!

No comments: